- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Extreme-5 5-String Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H99416 000001000 H99416000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schecter's 35" scale Stiletto Extreme-5 5-String Bass features a tonewood combination of quilted maple top, mahogany body, maple neck and rosewood fr...Click To Read More About This Product
Bring the noise with this affordable 5-string.
Schecter's 35" scale Stiletto Extreme-5 5-String Bass features a tonewood combination of quilted maple top, mahogany body, maple neck and rosewood fretboard paired with a Schecter Diamond Bass pickup to give you plenty of low-end groove. This flat top, double cutaway model has bolt-on neck construction with a thin C profile and a 2-way adjustable truss rod. Other appointments include a pearloid and abalone vector inlays, Graph Tech XL Black Tusq nut, 3-ply creme binding, and metal knurled knobs.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Top material: Quilted maple
- Body material: Mahogany
- Neck material: Maple
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Top contour: Flat top
- Binding: Creme 3-ply
- Fretboard material: Rosewood
- Neck pickup: Schecter Diamond Bass
- Inlays: Pearloid and abalone vector
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable rod with 5/32" (4mm) Allen nut
- Scale: 35" (889mm)
- Fretboard radius: 16" (406mm)
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: .787" (20mm), @ 12th Fret: .866" (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut width: 1.771" (45mm)
- Bridge pickup: Schecter Diamond Bass
- Controls: Master Volume/Blend/Active 2-Band EQ
- Battery compartment: 9-volt clip-in
- Bridge: Diamond bass
- Tuners: Schecter
- Strings: Ernie Ball 5-String Super Long #2850 (.045-.130)
- Knobs: Metal knurled with set screw
- Case sold separately
Order this budget-friendly bass today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.