- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Stealth-5 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- J19246 000001000 J19246000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter Stiletto Stealth 5-string is a dark vision of your low end filled future. It's all black exterior will either have you running for the h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A blacked-out beauty with a powerful humbucker/split single pickup combo.
The Schecter Stiletto Stealth 5-string is a dark vision of your low end filled future. It's all black exterior will either have you running for the hills or reaching for the volume knob. Its combination of a solid basswood body and powerful Schecter pickups creates plenty of sustain and a myriad of killer bass tones, no matter what sound you're looking for. Plus, its thin maple neck with rosewood fretboard and curvaceous, lightweight body make your job easier, delivering exceptional playability in addition to earth-shaking tone.
The wow factor for this bass isn't just the price, but the price is pretty amazing. It's the sound and build quality working together that create a truly inspiring bass. The Schecter designed Diamond P split single coil and Diamond MM humbucking pickups, active 2-band EQ, S-Tek bridge, and permanently lubricated tuning machines make this bass functional, playable and worthy of both the stage and the studio.
- Shape: Thin C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: 6-Bolt
- Scale length: 35"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HS
- Neck: Diamond P
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Diamond SuperRock MM Humbucker
- Brand: Schecter
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Defeatable 2-band active EQ
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut width: 1.771" (45mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: 0.866" (22mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Basswood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 2-band active EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: S-Tek
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.