- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Studio-5 Bass
- Write a Review
- Product 513094
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The elegant Schecter Stiletto Studio-5 Bass pulls out all the stops with neck-thru-body, multilaminate construction and high-end appointments. It fea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This beautiful bass hits all the right notes.
The elegant Schecter Stiletto Studio-5 Bass pulls out all the stops with neck-thru-body, multilaminate construction and high-end appointments. It features a mahogany and bubinga body, multilaminate maple and walnut neck, and rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays. Also features a Diamond Custom bridge, Grover tuners, EMG-HZ pickups, 3-band EQ, master volume and blend controls, and satin gold hardware.
Case sold separately.
Body: mahogany with bubinga
Neck/fingerboard: multilaminate maple & walnut/rosewood
Frets: 24 jumbo
Inlays: offset dots
Pickups: EMG HZ
Electronics: master vol/blend/3-band EQ
Bridge: Diamond Custom
Hardware: satin gold
Color: honey satin
Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.