- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Studio-5 Left-Handed Bass
- Write a Review
- 516754 000193000 516754000193000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter Stiletto Studio-5 Left-Handed Bass Guitar is a sleek, sexy, sharp-looking bass loaded with features that count. Neck-thru construction g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Studio quality sound; onstage eye-appeal.
The Schecter Stiletto Studio-5 Left-Handed Bass Guitar is a sleek, sexy, sharp-looking bass loaded with features that count. Neck-thru construction gives it excellent sustain. A mahogany body gives it tone and resonance. EMG-40Hz pickups and active 3-band tone circuitry deliver the output and dialability you need to cover all situations. The neck plays fast and smooth, and satin gold hardware including Grover tuners and a Diamond Custom bridge add a touch of class befitting the beauty of its bubinga top.
Case sold separately.
Multi-laminate maple and walnut neck with rosewood fingerboard
Mahogany body with bubinga top
24 jumbo frets
Offset dot position markers
Master volume and blend controls
Diamond Custom bridge
Satin gold hardware
Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.