- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sire Marcus Miller M7 Swamp Ash 5-String Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L52967 000001000 L52967000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Marcus Miller and SIRE have been on a mission for several years to build the best quality bass at an unbelievable price, making it available to every...Click To Read More About This Product
Fantastic sound, looks and price.
Marcus Miller and SIRE have been on a mission for several years to build the best quality bass at an unbelievable price, making it available to everyone. The result is a line of Marcus Miller bass models that have a fantastic sound and look, and are high quality but with an extraordinarily low price.
Stable and Accurate Sound Wave Transfer : Marcus Miller Custom Big Mass 2 Bridge
Equipped with a newly designed heavy mass saddle bridge with a string-through body bridge mechanism that allows a tighter, more accurate, and stable tone.
Marcus Miller Heritage-3 Preamp
A top notch 3-band EQ preamp to meet the needs of Marcus Miller’s versatility and to cover various styles of music. The active/passive mode option, together with the Humbucker Pickup Set with individual setting options (single, humbucker, and serial-parallel) are the core technology for the best sound quality and tone versatility.
Solid Hard Maple Top
Finished with a solid hard maple top which are found only in premium guitars for a rich, vibrant, and clear tone.
Rolled Fretboard Edges
What only custom shops can achieve, is now on the Sire 2nd Gen. These rounded edges will give users a firmer and more natural grasp compared to other typical fretboards.
Marcus Pure-H Revolution Set
The Marcus Miller Pure-H Humbucker (MMPH set) is a humbucker pickup set made with US Enamel coil. This humbucker-type pickup is a pickup set with a strong output that gives a punchy and solid mid-range sound. Marcus Pure-H humbucker Pickups feature a higher resolution and clearer sound. They have been collaborating with Marcus Miller to tailor the best sound balance and it will be introduced in the 2nd Gen series. The exterior of the pickup has also been upgraded as it is now embossed with a logo.
Case sold separately.
Grab a great bass at a great price. Order today.
- Neck shape: C type
- Neck wood: Hard Maple
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale length: 35 in.
- Neck finish: Natural (Satin)
- Configuration: H-H
- Neck: Marcus Pure-H Revolution Humbucker Neck
- Bridge: Marcus Pure-H Revolution Humbucker Bridge
- Brand: SIRE
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series/Split/Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: Heritage-3 / 3 band EQ with Mid Frequency
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in. (305mm)
- Fret size: 2.4mm Medium
- Number of frets: 24 frets
- Inlays: White Pearl Dot
- Nut Width: 1.771 in. (45 mm)
- Body shape: Modern Bass Double-Cut
- Body type: Solid Body
- Top wood: Solid Flame Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: NT, TBKB (Gloss)
- Control layout: (master volume, tone 1, and tone 2) Master Volume/Tone(stack), Blend, Treble, Middle/Mid-Frequency(Stacked), Bass, 3 mini toggle SW(2 for pikcup, 1 for Active/Passive)
- Coil tap or split: Coil Tap switch for Each Pickup (Series/Split/Parallel)
- Bridge type: Fixed Bass Bridge
- Bridge design: Marcus Custom Big Mass 2 Bridge
- Tuning machines: Sire Premium Die-casting Gear
- Color: (chrome, nickel, black, etc.) Black
- Number of strings: 4 strings
- Special features: String Body Thru Available
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: (included with instrument) Wrench
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.