Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Marcus Miller P7 Alder 5-String Bassfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Fantastic sound, looks and price.
Marcus Super- PJ Revolution Set is made with US-manufactured USA coil
It is an upgraded pickup set that allows you to create both the special tone from the precision bass along with vintage sound from the jazz bass.
The top quality new Marcus Miller 3band eq / preamp system
SIRE’s 3-band EQ preamp is a new development for the Marcus Miller series bass in order to meet the needs of Marcus Miller’s versatility and to cover various styles of music.
The wood choice for the body: premium swamp ash tone wood / North American alder
It is built with Swamp ash / North American Alder which is a high quality tone wood that is not common in this price range.
Rolled Fretboard Edges
What only custom shops can achieve, is now on the Sire 2nd Gen. These rounded edges will give users a firmer and more natural grasp compared to other typical fretboards.
Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Set
Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Set is made with US-manufactured USA coil. It is an upgraded pickup set that allows you to create both the special tone from the precision bass along with vintage sound from the jazz bass.In addition to the Fiber Bobbin and Alnico 5 magnets, this pick up is also made with US manufactured USA coil magnet wires.This Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Set gives the player that rich, powerful unique precision bass sound as well as the vintage jazz bass tone.
Jazz bass type is the industry’s standard bass model with its signature vintage sound. This is an all-around bass that is suitable for fingering, slapping, and other techniques and styles of playing. With both a classic and modern feel and design, this new bass can produce the desired sound for all genres of music from soft to even strong metal grunge.
Case sold separately.
Grab a great bass at a great price. Order today.
Marcus Miller P7 Alder 5-String Bass Specifications:Neck
- Neck shape: C type
- Neck wood: Hard Maple
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale length: 34 In. (863.6mm)
- Neck finish: Natural (Satin)
- Configuration: (SSS, HSS, HH, etc.) P-J
- Neck: Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Precision Neck
- Bridge: Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Jazz Bridge
- Brand: SIRE
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: Heritage-3 / 3 band EQ with Mid Frequency
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 9.5 In. (241mm)
- Fret size: 2.4mm Medium
- Number of frets: 20 frets
- Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Nut Width: 1.771 in. (45 mm)
- Body shape: Precision Bass Double-Cut
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: AWH, TS, BK (Gloss)
- Control layout: (master volume, tone 1, and tone 2) Master Volume/Tone(stack), Blend, Treble, Middle/Mid-Frequency(Stacked), Bass, 1 mini toggle SW(Active/Passive)
- Bridge type: Fixed Bass Bridge
- Bridge design: Marcus Heavy Mass STD Bridge
- Tuning machines: Sire Premium Open Gear
- Color: (chrome, nickel, black, etc.) Chrome
- Number of strings: 4 strings
- Special features: String Body Thru Available
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: (included with instrument) Wrench
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.