- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spector Euro4 LX 4-String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Product K35844
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Precision crafted in the Czech Republic since 1993, the Spector Euro4LX is a stunning instrument to behold. Featuring premium tonewoods, this meticul...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great feel, tone and craftsmanship with a gorgeous finish.
Precision crafted in the Czech Republic since 1993, the Spector Euro4LX is a stunning instrument to behold. Featuring premium tonewoods, this meticulously crafted bass features neck-thru construction and comes complete with professional grade hardware and custom-wound Bartolini pickups.
The Euro4LX offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from carved European alder body and is topped off a USA figured maple top. A 3-piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays. Outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, custom-voiced Bartolini pickups and Spector’s coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit, Euro4LX basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world’s biggest stages.
- Carved European alder body with a USA figured maple top and a slice of Walnut
- 3 piece maple neck; 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays
- Passive, custom-wound Bartolini pickups; Spector Tone Pump active tone circuit
- Gold Hardware
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Bartolini P
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Bartolini J
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: No
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Crown
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Figured maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, bass boost, treble boost
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Includes gig bag.
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Czech Republic
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.