- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spector forte 4X Electric Bass Guitar
Matte Black Stain
- Write a Review
- H63785 000001000 H63785000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Spector Forte series was developed to bring the essence of what is their USA Series Basses to a price point that is greatly reduced from their ot...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Neck-thru design, breakthrough price.
The Spector Forte series was developed to bring the essence of what is their USA Series Basses to a price point that is greatly reduced from their other Neck-Thru USA models. The Forte-X design was created by Stuart Spector in homage to some of the earlier designs he experimented with in decades past.
The Spector Forte-Xbass is powered by active EMG Pickups and the Aguilar OBP-2 Tone Circuit. It has solid Flame Maple wings and a 3 piece rock-maple graphite reinforced neck with 24 fret Pau Ferro (Bolivian Rosewood) fingerboard.
The hardware consists of a Spector USA locking-bridge in black finish, black Gotoh GB7 tuners and Dunlop dual design straplocks.
Includes hardshell case.
The philosophy behind the Spector Forte series is simple: no options, no frills, all tone.
The USA Series Forte Basses are hand-made-to-order by Stuart Spector and his small group of master craftsmen in their Woodstock, NY Workshop. Each is signed and numbered by Stuart upon completion so the owner will know that they are playing an instrument which is uniquely special.
- Vintage Spector neck-thru body shape
- No frills, all tone design
- Active electronics
- Includes hardshell case
Make an investment in your bass-playing career. Order today.
- Body construction: Solid Flame Maple
- Color options: Black Stain Only
- Finish options: Matte Polyurethane
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Graphite Reinforced
- Neck-Thru Body Construction
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro (Bolivian Rosewood)
- Neck inlays: standard Side-Neck Dots Markers
- Frets: 24
- Scale length: 34"
- Radius: 16"
- Width at nut: 1.64"
- String spacing at bridge: 0.75"
- Nut: Solid Brass
- Hardware color: Black
- Bridge: SPECTOR USA Locking Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh GB70-E
- Strap button: Dunlop Dual Design
- Electronics: Aguilar OBP-2
- Circuit type: 9-Volt Active
- Pickups: EMG 35DC
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.