- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spector Legend 4X Classic Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- H74258 000001000 H74258000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Spector Korean factory was opened in 1986. Since that time the factory has done nothing but improve the quality and value of these entry-level ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
NS-bass shape, maple body construction, and active electronics.
The Spector Korean factory was opened in 1986. Since that time the factory has done nothing but improve the quality and value of these entry-level basses. Played by professional musicians everyday, these basses are incredibly well-made using quality materials and components.
The Spector Legend 4X Classic Electric Bass Guitar features Spector TonePump Jr.. active tone controls and EMG Pickups.
In addition to these quality electronics, the construction materials are professional quality, from three-piece maple necks and rosewood fingerboards to Genuine Quilt Maple Tops over maple bodies.
Case sold separately.
- NS-bass shape
- Maple body construction
- High gloss finish
- 3-piece maple neck construction
- Rosewood fingerboard:
- 24 frets
- 34" scale length
- 16" radius
- Pearl dot neck inlays
- Color: black
- Spector die cast bridge
- SPECTOR TonePump Jr. tone circuit
- 9-volt active - bass and treble
- Bridge pickup: EMG SSD
- Neck pickups: EMG SSD
- Pickup type: passive - dual coil
Jump up the ladder with this affordable, high-quality active bass. Order today.
- Width at nut: 1.56"
- String spacing at bridge: 0.70"
- Truss hex key size: 4mm
- Bridge hex key size: 2mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.