- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Affinity Series 5-String Jazz Bass V
- Write a Review
- 512619 000332000 512619000332000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Squier Affinity Series Jazz Bass V is a value-priced 5-string version of the world famous Fender Jazz Bass. It has the look and tone that everyon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Yes, you can afford a 5-string.
The Squier Affinity Series Jazz Bass V is a value-priced 5-string version of the world famous Fender Jazz Bass. It has the look and tone that everyone knows and loves, at an ultra-economical price point. It is perfect for either the burgeoning five string player or as a low-cost backup for any working musician.
- Solid Body Electric Bass
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 20 medium jumbo frets
- 34" scale
- 1.875 nut width
- Chrome hardware
- 2 single-coil Jazz Bass V pickups
- 2 Volume and 1 tone control
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.