- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Classic Vibe '50s Precision Bass Maple Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58009 000001000 L58009000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A celebration of the birth of the P Bass in the early 1950s, the Classic Vibe ‘50s Precision Bass produces massive tone courtesy of its Fender-Design...Click To Read More About This Product
The first and still the best.
A celebration of the birth of the P Bass in the early 1950s, the Classic Vibe ‘50s Precision Bass produces massive tone courtesy of its Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup.
Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1950s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe. Case sold separately.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1950s-era Precision Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickup
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
Meet your new favorite. Order today.
- Shape: Modern C
- Wood: Maple 1-piece
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: Split single-coil
- Middle: Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass:
- Brand: Squier
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle vintage style
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.