- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Left-Handed Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
- Write a Review
- Product H70183
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Left-handed Vintage Modified Jazz Bass from Squier features a one-piece hard maple neck, maple body, and Duncan Designed Jazz Bass pickups. It ca...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A retro-inspired funk machine that anybody can afford.
The Left-handed Vintage Modified Jazz Bass from Squier features a one-piece hard maple neck, maple body, and Duncan Designed Jazz Bass pickups. It can deliver punchy tone for the ultimate funk sound whether you play fingerstyle or slap-n-pop. Black binding and block inlays, black pickguard, and chrome hardware give it a true-to-the-'70s visual style.
- Left-handed Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
- Soft maple body
- One-piece maple neck
- Maple fingerboard
- Black block inlays
- Bound neck
- 20 large frets
- 34" scale
- Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style butterfly tuners
- Vintage-style 4-saddle bridge
- 3-ply black/white/black pickguard
- 2 single-coil Duncan Designed JB101 Jazz Bass pickups with Alnico V magnets
- 2 volume and one tone knob
It's an affordable instrument with killer vibe for true funk disciples. Order yours now!