- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Mini Precision Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72267 000002000 L72267000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Squier Mini Precision Bass is the perfect companion for players seeking a reduced-size instrument with classic styling and familiar Fender tone. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Short on scale, big on tone.
The Squier Mini Precision Bass is the perfect companion for players seeking a reduced-size instrument with classic styling and familiar Fender tone. Highlights include a thin and lightweight body, a short-scale neck with an easy-to-play “C”-shaped profile, a Squier split single-coil pickup with volume and tone controls for sonic variety, and a hardtail bridge for solid tuning stability. Case sold separately.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Thin and lightweight body
- Short-scale neck
- Split single-coil Precision Bass pickup
- Sealed die-cast tuning machines
- Case sold separately
Good things come in small packages. Order today.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: Short
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Pickup configuration: S
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material/width: Plastic, 1.5 in. (38 mm)
- Body Type: Solid Body Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Solid
- Body finish: Gloss
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4 String
- Case: Sold Separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.