- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Left Handed
- Write a Review
- H99647 000001000 H99647000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s Left Handed returns you to a great period in Jazz Bass history, with dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sweet lefty with broad tonal spectrum.
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s Left Handed returns you to a great period in Jazz Bass history, with dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish. Other features include a black-bound 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and stylish black block inlays, three-ply black pickguard, four-saddle bridge, knurled chrome control knobs, and open-gear tuners. Super '70s sound and feel for today's bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
Neck joint: 4-Bolt
Scale length: 34"
Truss rod: Yes
Active or passive: Passive
Neck: Not applicable
Series or parallel: Series
Active preamp: Not applicable
Special electronics: Not applicable
Fret size: Medium-jumbo
Number of frets: 20
Nut material: Synthetic bone
Nut width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
Style: Double cutaway
Body wood: Maple
Top wood: Not applicable
Body finish: Polyurethane
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
Pickup switch: No
Coil tap or split: Not applicable
Tone switching: No
Special switching: Not applicable
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: 4-Saddle standard
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Open-geared
Number of strings: 4
Special features: Not applicable
Case: Sold separately
Accessories: Info not available
Country of origin: Info not available
Order today and play a bass better than you thought you could afford.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.