- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V 5-String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Product H99636
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass is now available in a five-string model. Like its mid-'70s-style four-string brother, the Vintage Modified Jazz B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superior sound and feel for the five-string bassist, with superior Squier performance and value.
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass is now available in a five-string model. Like its mid-'70s-style four-string brother, the Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V has a handsome natural-finish soft maple body and one-piece maple neck with sharp-looking black binding and block inlays on the 20-fret maple Fingerboard. Other features include dual Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass pickups, three-ply pickguard, five-saddle bridge and chrome hardware and tuners.
Soft maple body
Natural gloss body finish
"C" shape hard maple neck
20 Medium jumbo frets
Block position inlays
Natural satin neck finish
4-Bolt Squier neck plate
1-Ply black neck binding
Dual-action truss rod
4 mm Hex truss rod nut
SS pickup configuration
Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass pickups
Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) and Master Tone controls
Chrome hardware finish
5-String standard vintage-style bridge with single groove saddles
White PPS string nut
Standard open-gear tuning machines
Knurled chrome dome control knobs
4-Over, 1-Under tuning machine array
Bar style string retainer
Synthetic bone nut
3-Ply black pickguard
Get down with some vintage vibes today.
Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.