- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg Electric Double Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J48156 000002000 J48156000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This electric double bass features solid maple construction aand state-of-the-art electronics specially designed for double bass. It has the warm, na...Click To Read More About This Product
Electric double bass with gig bag, 3/4 size.
This electric double bass features solid maple construction aand state-of-the-art electronics specially designed for double bass. It has the warm, natural sound of an acoustic instrument without the hassle of stage feedback. It has Volume and Bass controls along with a ¼ in. output jack for audio, a 1/8" stereo mini jack input for CD/MP3 player and a 1/8" stereo mini jack output for headphones. 3/4 model in black.
- Electric double bass with gig bag
- Solid maple construction
- State of the art electronics specially designed for double bass
- Natural sound
- Volume & Bass controls
- 1/4" Output jack
- 1/8" Stereo mini jack input for CD/MP3 player
- 1/8" stereo mini jack output for headphones
- Machine heads: P-bass style, diecast, nickel
- 3/4 model
Great for jazz, blues, rockabilly, electronic and more.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.