- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steinberger Spirit XT-25 5-String Standard Bass
- Write a Review
- #481968 000002000 481968000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Spirit XT-25 is a 5-string bass guitar featuring the same distinctive body-shape as the award-winning Steinberger XL Series and the trademark hea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Distinctive, award-winning body-shape bolstered with amazing features.
The Spirit XT-25 is a 5-string bass guitar featuring the same distinctive body-shape as the award-winning Steinberger XL Series and the trademark headless neck with the patented Double-Ball tuning system. Other features include the patented double-ball Steinberger bass bridge with direct-pull, 40:1 ratio machine heads, 2 (HB - HB) Steinberger bass pickups and folding leg rest for playing comfort while sitting. And the XT-2 is perhaps the world's most travel-friendly and convenient bass ever made. Being only 38.5" in length, the Steinberger Spirit XT-25 can fit in places where other basses can't. It also features a 3-piece hard maple neck and thru-neck solid wood construction. Also comes with a deluxe gig bag.
While this bass comes set up for a low B string, there is a Steinberger string set available to make it a high C instrument instead (see our SKU #100929).
- Number of strings: 5
- Body material: Maple
- Neck material: 3-piece hard maple
- Neck joint: Thru-neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: 14"
- Scale length: 34"
- Frets: 24
- Neck width at zero fret: 1.625"
- Pickups (passive): Bridge -Steinberger bass humbucker
- Neck - Steinberger bass humbucker
- Controls: 1 - Neck Pickup Volume, 1 - Bridge Pickup Volume, 1 - Master Tone
- Bridge: Patented Steinberger Bass Bridge with direct-pull 40:1 fine tuners
- Tuning system: Patented, Steinberger Double-Ball System
- Overall length: 38.50"
- Includes deluxe gig bag
Get this portable bass that has a solid wood construction, order it now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.