- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling by Music Man Sterling by Music Man S.U.B. StingRay 5LH Left-Handed 5-String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71841 000001000 L71841000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The StingRay5 Ray5LH 5-string left-handed electric bass is the first left-handed 5-string offering in Sterling by Music Man's S.U.B. series line. T...Click To Read More About This Product
The first left-handed 5-string offering in Sterling by Music Man's S.U.B. series.
The StingRay5 Ray5LH 5-string left-handed electric bass is the first left-handed 5-string offering in Sterling by Music Man's S.U.B. series line. The Ray5LH features a 9v active preamp, low-noise humbucking pickups and a fully adjustable heavy duty bridge. The Ray5LH is available in Vintage Sunburst satin with a maple fretboard.
- 2-band active preamp
- Hard maple neck and maple fretboard
- Sterling by Music man-designed bridge
A 5-string left-handed bass that packs a punch. Order today.
- Wood: Hard maple
- Neck width: 1.77" at nut
- Neck attachment: 6 bolts
- Neck radius: 12"
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Single-action
- Configuration: H
- Type: 1 ceramic humbucker
- Controls: 2-band active preamp
- Material: Maple
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Fret markers: Black/white dot markers
- Body wood: Basswood
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Fixed bridge
- Tuning machines: Open gear
- Pickguard: Black or white
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.