- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling by Music Man S.U.B. StingRay Ray4HH Electric Bass
Lake Blue Metallic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71847 000001000 L71847000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The StingRay Ray4HH is the latest addition to Sterling by Music Man’s popular S.U.B. Series line and the first to offer a dual humbucker configuratio...Click To Read More About This Product
An addition to Sterling by Music Man's popular S.U.B. Series with dual humbuckers.
The StingRay Ray4HH is the latest addition to Sterling by Music Man’s popular S.U.B. Series line and the first to offer a dual humbucker configuration. It features two Sterling by Music Man-designed low noise humbucking pickups with a 5-way switch, a 9v active preamp, and a fully adjustable heavy duty bridge. Available with a maple fretboard in Olive finish or a
Jatobá fretboard in Lake Blue Metallic.
- Ceramic humbucker and 2-band active preamp
- Hard maple neck and maple or Jatobá fretboard
- Sterling by Music Man-designed bridge
A Sterling by Music Man bass with dual humbuckers. Order today.
- Wood: Hard maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Width: 1.5" at nut
- Neck attachment: 6 bolts
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Single-action
- Configuration: H-1
- Type: Ceramic humbucker
- Controls: 2-band active preamp
- Material: Hard maple or Jatobá
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 21
- Fret markers: Black/white dot markers
- Pickguard: Black or white
- Body wood: Basswood
- Bridge: Fixed bridge
- Tuning machines: Open gear
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.