- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling by Music Man S.U.B. StingRay Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Product K82303
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ray4 bass is the cousin of the Music Man StingRay 4 bass. Classic, iconic instruments that defined a generation of bassists since the late '70s. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the right stuff at the right price.
The Ray4 bass is the cousin of the Music Man StingRay 4 bass. Classic, iconic instruments that defined a generation of bassists since the late '70s. Active electronics, low noise hum bucking pickups, rock solid hardware and a simple, uncluttered look that is instantly recognizable and respected.
Classic, attractive body lines - Its signature teardrop pickguard, classic control layout, and a myriad of great finishes let you choose just how you want to stand out on stage.
Affordable yet amazing - Featuring a 9v powered Active Preamp and individual Volume Hi and Low Cut/Boost controls, Ray4 is a superior choice and incredible value for players of any experience level.
Fully adjustable, heavy-duty bridge - Complete control over intonation and individual string height ensures the most comfortable playing experience whether your practicing at home or rocking out on stage. Case sold separately.
- Basswood body
- Bolt-on Maple neck, 21 Medium Jumbo frets
- Low-noise Humbucking pickup, 2-Band EQ
- Fully-adjustable heavy duty fixed bridge, Chrome hardware
The S.U.B. basses share many features with the iconic StingRay basses - which defined a generation of bassists since the late '70s. Order today.
- Shape: Not specified
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: H
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Low-Noise Humbucker
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel:
- Active preamp: Custom Ibanez
- Special electronics: 2-band EQ
- Material: Rosewood or Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Pearloid dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 41.3mm
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Basswood
- Top wood:
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, tone, EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: EQ
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Fully adjustable heavy duty
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open gear
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.