- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supro Huntington II Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37291 000001000 L37291000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Supro 2042 Huntington II is a newly-designed, short-scale bass combining the classic body shape of the early ‘60s Ozark model with vintage-correc...Click To Read More About This Product
Vintage flair and dual pickups for amazing sound.
The Supro 2042 Huntington II is a newly-designed, short-scale bass combining the classic body shape of the early ‘60s Ozark model with vintage-correct passive electronics and sonic inspiration from the Supro Pocket Bass of the same era.
The unique Gold Foil pickups found in the Huntington bass are authentic replicas of the original “Clear-Tone” pickups found in the vintage Supro Violin, Taurus and Pocket Bass models. These high-output single coils deliver legendary, deep low-end, with very low noise and a massive, broadband sound that stays warm and balanced across the entire range of the instrument.
- Vintage Supro body design
- Set neck with black satin finish
- 2x vintage Gold Foil pickups
- Vol / Vol / Tone controls
- High Mass Bridge
- Alder body
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Block Inlays
- 30” scale
Get style and great sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.