- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine GB30CE Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J22834 000002000 J22834000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GB30CE features a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides produces a rich, resonant sound. Its slim mahogany neck and 16-radius rosewood fin...Click To Read More About This Product
Stage-worthy with solid-top construction, soft Venetian-style cutaway and Takamine electronics at a very affordable price.
The GB30CE features a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides produces a rich, resonant sound. Its slim mahogany neck and 16-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40B preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid-shift control, bass-boost switch and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other great features include a dovetail neck joint, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearl dot fingerboard inlays, abalone rosette, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish.
- Body type: Other
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany Indian
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Nut width: 1.77" (45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: info not available
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Takamine
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this sweet-looking hybrid bass today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.