- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tobias Toby Deluxe-IV Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Product H91170
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Epiphone is proud to reintroduce the classic bass that players have been waiting for, the Toby Deluxe IV. With its roots in the original designs intr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic design made for the working musician with great features and awesome looks.
Epiphone is proud to reintroduce the classic bass that players have been waiting for, the Toby Deluxe IV. With its roots in the original designs introduced over 10 years ago, the "Toby" brought real innovation to modern bass players. And now, Epiphone and Tobias team up to bring back this classic design, once again putting cutting edge sounds and designs in the hands of all musicians.
The Toby Deluxe IV features the classic ergonomic body shape that bassists find so easy to play, providing a focused, ˜finished' sound that has all the punch of an upright bass with all the clear detail of an electric. And now, the Toby Deluxe IV comes with an Active Tonexpressor Bass Enhancement Control for making creative blends and fine adjustments to cut through dense mixes.
Hard maple neck
Bolt-on neck, extended with recessed bolts/washers
Premium die-cast machine heads 17:1 ratio
Tobias TBT Split-Humbucker pickups
Active Tonexpressor Bass Enhancement Control
Knurled all metal knobs
1-Master volume, 1-Pickup blend with center detent, Master Tone
Flush-mount, low-profile, fully adjustable bridge
Metal, fully adjustable truss rod
ABS black truss rod cover at body end
Check out the bold and innovative Toby today.
Fingerboard Radius 12"
Nut width 1.68"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.