- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warwick Alien 4-String Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Product L30037
A Solid AAA Sitka spruce top and striking Ovankol (laminated) back & sides make the Warwick RockBass Alien 4-string a stage-ready instrument. The...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Special bracing, offset soundhole and deep body deliver acoustic bass tone.
A Solid AAA Sitka spruce top and striking Ovankol (laminated) back & sides make the Warwick RockBass Alien 4-string a stage-ready instrument. These great tone woods on the Warwick Alien design with special bracing, offset soundhole, and deep body deliver the acoustic bass tone that you have been seeking.
To amplify the Alien when needed, it is equipped with a Fishman Transducer integrated with a Fishman PreFix T.
This Alien is setup in Germany by the Warwick team and includes a full fret treatment using a PLEK machine, considered the premium fret treatment option.
Get an acoustic bass that sounds great plugged in or not. Order today.
- Machine heads: Warwick Machine heads
- Nut: Just-a-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Mahogany neck
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Inlay: No
- Fingerboard Radius: 502 mm (20“)
- Scale length: 32" (medium scale)
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3 mm)
- Body Shape: Alien
- Body wood (Top wood / Back wood): Laminated Spruce top, bottom and sides made of laminated Ovangkol
- Pickups: Fishman piezo pickup
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix PlusT electronics
- Pot layout: Volume, Notch, Bass, Contour Treble, Brilliance, Phase, Contour Frequency, Tuner
- Bridge system: Rosewood bridge with bone saddle, Warwick tailpiece
- Strap system: 1x Warwick Security Lock packed to the instrument / Jack is used for second strap pin
- Construction: Set Neck, Acoustic Bass
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Bronze Acoustic 045" - .105" (36200 MS 4)
- Weight: 3.0 kg