- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warwick German Pro Series Streamer STI 5-String Bass Limited Edition
Tinted Natural Satin Transparent
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21445 000001000 L21445000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Warwick’s Limited Edition Streamer for 2018 is the pinnacle of German craftsmanship. The ergonomically designed body on the 5-string 2018 Limited Edi...Click To Read More About This Product
The pinnacle of German craftsmanship.
Warwick’s Limited Edition Streamer for 2018 is the pinnacle of German craftsmanship. The ergonomically designed body on the 5-string 2018 Limited Edition Streamer STI bass is curved for comfort and made from a blend of European Burled Ash and U.S. Swamp Ash. This limited edition model is a bolt-on construction with a wenge neck and wenge fingerboard.
This great instrument features Aguilar electronics. The pickups are Aguilar’s DC-D2 passive set. These are connected to an active Aguilar OBP-2 onboard 2-band preamp. You can dial it all in with a master volume, blend control, plus a bass and a treble knob.
It’s the seemingly small decisions that really matter and with the 2018 Limited Edition Streamer STI Teambuilt, every little detail has been carefully considered. It includes illuminated side-dots, 24 jumbo nickel silver frets, IFT Invisibel Fret system, Cast alloy 2-piece bridge system and an included gig bag. Also includes a certificate of authenticity, and each bass is personally signed by Warwick Founder Hans Peter Wilfer. Don’t miss out on this limited edition masterpiece.
Only 100 available Worldwide!
- Shape: Warwick
- Wood: Wenge
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: High polish
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: DC-D2
- Bridge: DC-D2
- Brand: Aguilar
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: Aguilar OBP-2 onboard 2-band preamp
- Material: Wenge
- Radius: 20 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo nickel silver
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot, illuminated side dots
- Nut material: Brass
- Nut width: 1.81" (46 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: European burled ash and U.S. swamp ash
- Top wood: European burled ash and U.S. swamp ash
- Body finish: High polish
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 2-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Tuning machines: Warwick Machineheads with wooden knobs
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: Germany
Own this masterpiece. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.