- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha BBNE2 Nathan East Signature Model
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #511086 000002000 511086000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed by Yamaha and Nathan East, bassist for Eric Clapton and Phil Collins. For years the Yamaha BB Series basses have defined the best in bass te...Click To Read More About This Product
The premiere Nathan East signature model.
Designed by Yamaha and Nathan East, bassist for Eric Clapton and Phil Collins. For years the Yamaha BB Series basses have defined the best in bass technology, building a reputation for their excellent tone and sustain, comfortable feel, and quiet performance. This new BB model carries on the tradition with a slim-line, solid alder body topped with premium maple for unsurpassed looks, comfort, and tone. A thru-body maple and mahogany neck offers the ultimate in tone and stability, while its ebony fretboard has a smooth violin-type feel. Active electronics include 2 Alnico V-Stack pickups and a Nathan East NE1 parametric EQ for maximum sound-shaping capability. Die-cast gold with white tuners. Includes hardshell case.
- Excellent tone and sustain
- Comfortable feel
- Solid alder body with maple top
- Nathan East silhouette
- Maple and mahogany thru-body neck
- Ebony fretboard
- 2 active Alnico V-Stack pickups
- NE1 parametric EQ
- Die-cast gold with white tuners
- Includes hardshell case
A great player has helped create an exceptional bass, and it can be yours. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.