- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha TRBX174EW Mango Wood 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18947 000001000 J18947000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TRBX174EW represents a price breakthrough for the TRBX range with exotic mango wood.You're the bedrock of your music. You need an instrument with...Click To Read More About This Product
Exotic looks. Modern sound. Unbeatable price.
The TRBX174EW represents a price breakthrough for the TRBX range with exotic mango wood.
You're the bedrock of your music. You need an instrument with the strength and power to perform. That instrument must give you the freedom to innovate, to create and push the boundaries. You need a bass where everythings just right. Sound, feel, looks nothing comes second.
With Yamaha's unique combination of advanced design, precision engineering and time-honoured craftsmanship, the Yamaha Guitar Development team have created the perfect instrument for bass players who aren't ready to compromise. It's an instrument that seamlessly blends the powerful sound you need to underpin your performance with immense flexibility so you can create and define your own tone; an instrument that offers unparalleled comfort and playability combined with construction you can depend on - show after show, session after session; an instrument designed and built to be the core of your music.
- Scale Length: 34'' (863.6mm)
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling
- Radius: 10'' (250mm)
- Nut Width: 40mm
- Body: Mango
- Tuners: Covered
- Bridge: Vintage Style
- Pickups: Split Coil x 1, Single Coil x 1
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.