- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha TRBX305 5-String Electric Bass
Black Rosewood Fretboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J01917 000002001 J01917000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha's TRBX300 is built around a simple principle - your performance. The perfectly balanced, ultra-comfortable solid mahogany body with a fast, ul...Click To Read More About This Product
Sculpted solid mahogany body, with a mass-optimized 3D design.
Yamaha's TRBX300 is built around a simple principle - your performance. The perfectly balanced, ultra-comfortable solid mahogany body with a fast, ultra-comfortable 5-piece maple and mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard provides the optimum tonal foundation while the Performance EQ active circuitry gives instant access to perfectly dialed-in stage-ready tones coupled with the expressive control you need. Other appointments inlcude die-cast tuners and black nickel hardware which is both functional and stylish.
The TRBX300's YGD-designed M3 pickups feature oversized polepieces and ceramic magnets for a clear, powerful tone with incredible definition and depth. The hum-cancelling design ensures your performance is clean and noise-free while the integral thumb rest provides unrivalled playability.
A high-mass die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for full, rich tone combined with excellent adjustability and road-tested durability. 18mm string spacing on the 5-string model offers outstanding playability for technical slap or finger styles.
- Scale Length: 34'' (863.6mm)
- Neck: Maple and Mahogany 5-piece bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 23-5/8'' (600mm)
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Tuners: Die-cast
- Bridge: Die-cast 18mm
- Pickups: MHB3n (Ceramic),MHB3b (Ceramic)
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, Bass, Treble and Performance EQ switch
- Hardware Color: Black Nickel
- Case sold seperately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.