- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alfred 10 for 10 Sheet Music Movie Hits Easy Piano
- Write a Review
- H69927 000000000 H69927000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
10 for 10 Sheet Music: Movie Hits contains some of the most famous and fun-to-play motion picture themes ever written. From beautiful ballads to migh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Arranged by Dan Coates.
10 for 10 Sheet Music: Movie Hits contains some of the most famous and fun-to-play motion picture themes ever written. From beautiful ballads to mighty orchestral themes, these pieces will take you and your audience on an adventure through some of the greatest musical moments in cinematic history. Titles: Believe (from The Polar Express) * Corpse Bride: Main Title (Corpse Bride) * A Dark Knight Overture (The Dark Knight) * Hedwig's Theme (Harry Potter) * In Dreams (The Lord of the Rings) * The Notebook Main Title (The Notebook) * Over the Rainbow (The Wizard of Oz) * Raiders March (Indiana Jones) * Star Wars: Main Title (Star Wars) * Theme from "Superman" (Superman).
- Over the Rainbow (from "The Wizard of Oz") Harold Arlen (composer); E. Y. Harburg (lyricist)
- In Dreams (from "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring") Howard Shore (composer); Fran Walsh (lyricist)
- Hedwig's Theme (from "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone") John Williams (composer)
- Star Wars (Main Theme) John Williams (composer)
- Theme from "Superman" John Williams (composer)
- The Notebook (Main Title) Aaron Laeo Zigman (composer)
- Believe (from "The Polar Express") Alan Silvestri (composer); Glen Ballard (composer)
- Corpse Bride (Main Title) Danny Elfman (composer)
- Raiders March (from "Raiders of the Lost Ark") John Williams (composer)
- The Dark Knight Overture (from "The Dark Knight") Hans Zimmer (composer); James Newton Howard (composer)