- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alfred Sound Leadership Student Book
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54726 000000000 L54726000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sound Leadership is a must-have for any music ensemble seeking to establish and grow their student leadership program. This innovative method provide...Click To Read More About This Product
Sound Leadership is a must-have for any music ensemble seeking to establish and grow their student leadership program. This innovative method provides everything you need to teach, select, train, and evaluate your student leaders. It guides the reader to think through real problems to create real solutions through activities like filling out personal and team assessments, goal-setting worksheets, and more. Sound Leadership will help students in band, orchestra, and choir programs experience significant growth in the classroom, on the stage, and in their lives.
- Covering topics such as leadership selection, defining roles and responsibilities, motivating others, and dealing with difficult people
- Facilitates a collaborative process of self-discovery, goal-setting, and team-building between student leaders and program directors
- Includes sample situational questions along with a leadership contract and self-evaluation forms