- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
100 Flowers - 100 Flowers
- Write a Review
- #K91759 000000000 K91759000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1983 Post-Punk classic. 100 Flowers (previously known as the Urinals) were a power trio who...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1983 Post-Punk classic. 100 Flowers (previously known as the Urinals) were a power trio whose sole album is an enduring document of the Southern California underground. Based in crime-ridden '80s Los Angeles against the backdrop of juvenile hardcore and vapid hard rock, 100 Flowers crafted a sound that rests between the inspired bursts of the Minutemen and the pastoral jangle of the Dream Syndicate with similarities to the equally oblique Monitor and the Gun Club (who even included a Urinals cover in their set). The trio wielded a gripping visual aesthetic and hyper-literate lyrical content that reflected their art-school backgrounds, while a ferocity and frustration borne out of their bleak urban environment permeates their songs. The band splintered shortly after the release of this album, but time has only intensified the urgency of 100 Flowers' music.;Track List:1. Without Limbs;2. All Sexed Up;3. Our Fallout;4. Horizontal;5. Head No Heart;6. Presence of Mind;7. I Don't Own My Own Heart;8. Motorboat to Hell;9. Strip Club;10. Poltergeists at Home;11. Pressing the Point;12. Virtually Nothing;13. Salad of Speech;14. Funky Kjehl;15. Dizzy Ms. Lizzy;16. California S Falling Into the Ocean
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.