- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
42 Decibel - Overloaded
- Write a Review
- #K71981 000000000 K71981000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:42 Decibel has recorded ten new rock tracks inspired by the idea of pushing a piece of equipment to it's limits. The ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:42 Decibel has recorded ten new rock tracks inspired by the idea of pushing a piece of equipment to it's limits. The band recorded and mixed with this in mind, so most of the equipment used in the recording was pushed to it's limits VU meters hitting the red zone, red lights flashing resulting in various types of distortion. Overloaded still carries the blues rock torch from the previous albums, but this time 42 Decibel cranked it up a notch to give a more explosive experience but with that same hard rock n' roll these boys are known for. LP/CD.;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.