- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A Place to Bury Strangers - Exploding Head
- Write a Review
- #K66476 000000000 K66476000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 sophomore album from the New York-based Alt Rock band. Exploding Head is 43 mesmerizing minutes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 sophomore album from the New York-based Alt Rock band. Exploding Head is 43 mesmerizing minutes of pain as pleasure. You'll be checking the levels on your living room stereo from the moment 'It Is Nothing' pulls everyone in earshot through a vortex of groove-locked rhythms and back-spun power chords. You'll be sucked in and blown away by the paranoid android Pop of the album's first single 'In Your Heart,' the gorgeous gate-crashing melodies of 'Keep Slipping Away,' the Chinese water torture chords of 'Lost Feeling,' the sputtering percussion of 'Everything Always Goes Wrong,' the apocalypse now effects of 'Ego Death,' the sinewy, slightly sinister overtones of the title track, and the firework finale flare-ups of 'I Lived My Life to Stand in the Shadow of Your Heart.' This release makes up the band's most arousing recording to date.;Track List:1. It Is Nothing;2. In Your Heart;3. Lost Feeling;4. Deadbeat;5. Keep Slipping Away;6. Ego Death;7. Smile When You Smile;8. Everything Always Goes Wrong;9. Exploding Head;10. I Lived My Life to Stand in the Shadow of Your Heart
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.