- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A Place to Bury Strangers - Place to Bury Strangers
- Write a Review
- L27527 000000000 L27527000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2012;Notes:2018 repress Pressed on glow-in-the-dark vinyl. Big Bill's Blues Vinyl version of the A Place To Bury Strangers ' brea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2012;Notes:2018 repress Pressed on glow-in-the-dark vinyl. Big Bill's Blues Vinyl version of the A Place To Bury Strangers ' break-out self-titled release, originally released on CD in 2007. A Place To Bury Strangers have often been called "the loudest band in New York." This may very well be the case, but unlike much so-called "loud" rock and roll that's out there, APTBS is not loud simply for the sake of it. The sonically overdriven sound they've accomplished is no clumsy accident, but a carefully-cultivated and well-maintained entity all it's own, fostered by an unbridled passion that's clearly evident in every live show they play and each recording they make. A Place To Bury Strangers does not so much play songs as allow them to pour out. They are songs about longing, heartbreak and confusion played extremely well and at a passionately loud volume. While there are obvious reference points: Pornography -era Cure, early Ride, My Bloody Valentine, and pre-1990s Jesus And Mary Chain, the sound is all their own. On it's original release, A Place to Bury Strangers was named "Best New Music" by Pitchfork, who awarded the album an 8.4 rating.;Track List:1. Missing You;2. Don't Think Lover;3. To Fix the Gash in Your Head;4. The Falling Sun;5. Another Step Away;6. Breathe;7. I Know I'll See You;8. She Dies;9. My Weakness;10. Ocean
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.