- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A Tribe Called Quest - Beats Rhymes & Life
- Write a Review
- K56242 000000000 K56242000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/30/1996;Notes:BEATS, RHYMES AND LIFE was nominated for a 1997 Grammy Award for Best Rap Album. "1nce Again" was nominated for a 1997 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/30/1996;Notes:BEATS, RHYMES AND LIFE was nominated for a 1997 Grammy Award for Best Rap Album. "1nce Again" was nominated for a 1997 Grammy for Best Rap Performance By a Duo Or Group. A Tribe Called Quest seem to grow, both musically and lyrically, with every LP, constantly setting standards for other rappers to follow. But they rarely stray from their chosen path. Since their 1990 debut, hip-hop has gone through numerous phases (new jack swing, gangster, hardcore), but the Tribe have remained focused on the music's true elements: BEATS, RHYMES AND LIFE. Produced by the Ummah, which consists of the Tribe's Q-Tip and Ali Shaheed Muhammad along with newcomer Jay Dee, BEATS, RHYMES AND LIFE sports the usual jazzy beats, and reintroduces Tribe as the all-around hip-hop group. Muhammad's use of funky samples, Phife's self-satisfying attitude, and Q-Tip's abstract poetry are only part of the reason why the trio keeps rap music on lockdown. There are other bands capable of experimenting with new sounds while delivering lyrical positivism, but they often forget how to simply rock the crowd. A Tribe Called Quest does that, too.;Track List:1. Phony Rappers;2. Get a Hold;3. Motivators;4. Jam;5. Crew;6. Pressure;7. 1Nce Again - Tammy Lucas a Tribe Called Quest;8. Mind Power;9. Hop;10. Keeping It Moving;11. Baby Phife's Return;12. Separate/Together;13. What Really Goes on;14. Word Play;15. Stressed Out
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.