- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A Tribe Called Quest - Hits, Rarities and Remixes
- Write a Review
- K56251 000000000 K56251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2003;Notes:2X vinyl LP pressing. Over the course of five classic albums and numerous hit singles, a Tribe Called Quest established...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2003;Notes:2X vinyl LP pressing. Over the course of five classic albums and numerous hit singles, a Tribe Called Quest established itself as a cornerstone artist in hip-hop and across contemporary music. The Gold-certified People's Instinctive Travels And the Paths of Rhythm and the Love Movement as well as the platinum-certified and ground-breaking albums the Low End Theory, Midnight Marauders and Beats, Rhymes & Life, created a unique legacy. This 2003 compilation is the companion piece to a Tribe Called Quest the Anthology. It contains remixes of many of the classic Tribe hits plus unreleased tracks from throughout their prestigious career. Many of these tracks were only issued on 12" and have never been commercially available on CD.;Track List:1. Oh My God [Remix];2. Award Tour;3. Can I Kick It?;4. One Two S*#t;5. Electric Relaxation;6. Mr. Incognito;7. I Left My Wallet in El Segundo;8. Check the Rhime;9. Lyrics to Go [Tumblin' Dice Remix];10. Scenario;11. Same Ol' Thing [From Men in Black];12. Buggin' Out;13. Bonita Applebum;14. Jazz (We've Got);15. Glamour and Glitz [From the Show Is on];16. Clap Your Hands;17. The Night He Got Caught;18. Peace Prosperity Paper
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.