- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is
- Write a Review
- #K63143 000000000 K63143000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this classic album from the veteran soul vocalist and member of New Orleans icons The Neville Br...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this classic album from the veteran soul vocalist and member of New Orleans icons The Neville Brothers. "Tell It Like It Is" is generally considered one of the greatest R&B tracks of the 1960's, where the song resided on the top of the R&B charts for several weeks, and even reached #2 on the pop charts in the midst of Beatlemania. The identically named debut album from Aaron Neville was first released in November of 1966. Neville had been recording since 1960 but he didn't score a solo hit until "Tell It Like It Is" sold over a million copies.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.