- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
- Write a Review
- K57590 000000000 K57590000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2003;Notes:2003 reissue on 180-gram vinyl LP. Aussie fans first heard this album in 1976, but American audiences didn't catch it u...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2003;Notes:2003 reissue on 180-gram vinyl LP. Aussie fans first heard this album in 1976, but American audiences didn't catch it until it was slightly modified and released in 1981. Any way they cut it, "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" was a huge hit. Written by original lead singer Bon Scott and brothers Angus & Malcolm Young, the album peaked at #4 on the Billboard Top 200 album chart in 1981. Hits included the title track "Big Balls", "Problem Child" and "Squealer." The band's early production team of Harry Vanda and George Young helped to craft this hard rock classic. This version is the superior sounding re-mastered 2003 reissue on 180-gram vinyl. Talk about high voltage! The boys are at their greasy, gritty, tawdry early peak, with diesel-fueled thundering guitars and take-no-prisoners attitude.;Track List:1. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap;2. Love at First Feel;3. Big Balls;4. Rocker;5. Problem Child;6. There's Gonna Be Some Rockin';7. Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round to Be a Millionaire);8. Ride on;9. Squealer;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.