- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AC/DC - High Voltage
- Write a Review
- #K57591 000000000 K57591000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2003;Notes:2003 remastered vinyl LP reissue of the USA/international version of their 1976 debut studio album. This version is a c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2003;Notes:2003 remastered vinyl LP reissue of the USA/international version of their 1976 debut studio album. This version is a compilation of tracks from their first two Aussie albums "High Voltage' & T.N.T. with different cover art. The original Aussie edition was released in February 1975. Key tracks include: "T.N.T.", 'She's Got Balls", 'The Jack" & more. Their long time production team of George Young (older brother of Angus & Malcolm) & Harry Vanda (from the Easybeats) produced these tracks, recorded at Albert Studios in Sydney, Australia.;Track List:1. It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'N' Roll);2. Rock 'N' Roll Singer;3. Jack;4. Live Wire;5. T.N.T;6. Can I Sit Next to You Girl;7. Little Lover;8. She's Got Balls;9. High Voltage;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.