- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AC/DC - Iron Man 2
- Write a Review
- K56045 000000000 K56045000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/25/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Through a unique collaboration between Marvel Studios and Columbia Records, AC/DC's music is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/25/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Through a unique collaboration between Marvel Studios and Columbia Records, AC/DC's music is featured in Marvel Studios' Iron Man 2, which features 15 classic AC/DC songs selected from ten of the band's studio albums, ranging from 1976 to 2008.;Track List:1. Shoot to Thrill;2. Rock 'N' Roll Damnation;3. Guns for Hire;4. Cold Hearted Man;5. Back in Black;6. Thunderstruck;7. If You Want Blood (You've Got It);8. Evil Walks;9. T.N.T;10. Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be;11. Have a Drink on Me;12. The Razors Edge;13. Let There Be Rock;14. War Machine;15. Highway to Hell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.