- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AC/DC - The Razors Edge
- Write a Review
- #K62695 000000000 K62695000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2009;Notes:Limited edition import on 180-gram vinyl LP. 2009 reissue. After the rock 'n' roll lifestyle killed their original lead...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2009;Notes:Limited edition import on 180-gram vinyl LP. 2009 reissue. After the rock 'n' roll lifestyle killed their original lead singer, Bon Scott, sobriety became a necessity for Malcolm Young. But nobody was sure what effect it would have on hard rock. Exiting rehab in 1990, Malcolm and his brother Angus got to writing and performing evidence that you could rock harder than anybody without drugs or alcohol. The hits "Thunderstruck" and "Moneytalks" prove it! The album peaked at #2 on the Billboard 200 chart. With a little help from famed hard rock producer Bruce Fairbairn, this was the album that reintroduced AC/DC as a powerhouse band for a new generation. This limited edition reissue comes on 180-gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Thunderstruck;2. Fire Your Guns;3. Moneytalks;4. Razor's Edge;5. Mistress for Christmas;6. Rock Your Heart Out;7. Are You Ready;8. Got You By the Balls;9. Shot of Love;10. Let's Make It;11. Goodbye and Good Riddance to Bad Luck;12. If You Dare;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.