- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AC/DC - Who Made Who
- Write a Review
- #K62725 000000000 K62725000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2003;Notes:2003 vinyl LP reissue. With gladiatorial brass, AC/DC announced to the world, "For Those About to Rock, We Salute You."...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2003;Notes:2003 vinyl LP reissue. With gladiatorial brass, AC/DC announced to the world, "For Those About to Rock, We Salute You." And for many fans, 1986's quasi greatest hits album "Who Made Who," which also introduced that title track and two instrumentals, this remains their rockin' favorite AC/DC album. It also includes the mega hits "Hells Bells," "For Those About to Rock," "You Shook Me All Night" and Bon Scott's "Ride On." This album also served as the soundtrack to the Stephen King horror flick "Maximum Overdrive." After remastering the tracks, the album was reissued on vinyl in 2003.;Track List:1. Who Made Who;2. You Shook Me All Night Long;3. D.T;4. Sink the Pink;5. Ride on;6. Hells Bells;7. Shake Your Foundations;8. Chase the Ace;9. For Those About to Rock (We Salute You);Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.