- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Against Me - Shape Shift With Me
- Write a Review
- K57895 000000000 K57895000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the seventh full-length studio album from punk rock band, Against Me. The album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the seventh full-length studio album from punk rock band, Against Me. The album is being released right before lead singer Laura Jane Grace's memoir titled Tranny: Confessions of Punk Rock's Most Infamous Anarchist Sellout is set to be released. The band's last studio album, Transgender Dysphoria Blues (January 2014), has scanned nearly 50,000 albums to date. Against Me formed in Gainesville, Florida, United States, in 1997 by singer and guitarist Laura Jane Grace (born Thomas Gabel). Since 2001, the band's lineup has also included guitarist James Bowman. In 2012, Grace publicly came out as transgender, beginning a transition to living as a woman and dropping her birth name.;Track List:1. Provision L - 3;2. 12:03;3. Boyfriend;4. Crash;5. Delicate Petite Other Things I'll Never Be;6. 333;7. Haunting Haunted Haunts;8. Dead Rats;9. Rebecca;10. Norse Truth;11. Suicide Bomber;12. All This (And More)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.