- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Agnostic Front - American Dream Died
- Write a Review
- #K71018 000000000 K71018000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the seminal NYC hardcore veterans. Agnostic Front have changed the face of music thr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the seminal NYC hardcore veterans. Agnostic Front have changed the face of music throughout their 30-year long career. The two records that started it all, United Blood and Victim in Pain, are legendary New York hardcore release and were partially responsible for the creation of the hardcore genre itself. Now with their 11th studio album, The American Dream Died, the band has perhaps made their most aggressive album in recent years. From crossover, to proto grindcore, to subtle influences there's something for every Agnostic Front fan. "Myself and the band have never felt so confident and passionate about a release," affirms vocalist Roger Miret. "It's full of anger, rage and honesty all the makings of a classic! The session was really intense and the results show it all".;Track List:1. Intro;2. The American Dream Died;3. Police Violence;4. Only in America;5. Test of Time;6. We Walk the Line;7. Never Walk Alone Vocals [Guest] - Freddy Madball* Lou Koller Toby Morse;8. Enough Is Enough;9. I Can't Relate;10. Old New York;11. Social Justice;12. Reasonable Doubt;13. No War Fuck You;14. Attack!;15. A Wise Man Guitar [Guest and All Guitars] - Matt Henderson;16. Just Like Yesterday
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.