- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A.J. Croce - That's Me in the Bar (20th Anniversary Edition)
- Write a Review
- #K68885 000000000 K68885000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing packaged in a black and white inner-sleeve and four-color jacket with spine. Includes artwork...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing packaged in a black and white inner-sleeve and four-color jacket with spine. Includes artwork, lyrics and liners. 20th Anniversary edition including bonus track. At the time of its release That's Me in the Bar was called "... a thoughtful probing record about matters of the heart." -Boston Globe. Time has not diminished the positive impact of A.J. Croce's effect on his fans as well as his family legacy-great songwriting, with wit and a world-wise perspective, sung with the conviction of a seasoned pro. The album features musical assistance by Ry Cooder, Jim Keltner, David Hidalgo (Los Lobos), Robben Ford, Bill Payne (Little Feat), Waddy Wachtel, Sweet Pea Atkinson, Sid Page and Flea.;Track List:1. That's Me in the Bar;2. Sign on the Line;3. She's Waiting for Me;4. Checkin' in;5. Music Box;6. Callin Home;7. Night Out on the Town;8. Pass Me By;9. I Meant What I Said;10. Maybe I'm to Blame;11. I Confess;12. Some People Call It Love;13. If You Want Me to Stay (Bonus Track);Special Attributes:BONUS TRACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.