- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Albert Collins - Showdown!
- Write a Review
- #K76994 000000000 K76994000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/22/2011;Notes:Alligator's Grammy-winning, best-selling title of all time (which has sold over 285,000 units), remastered on CD with t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/22/2011;Notes:Alligator's Grammy-winning, best-selling title of all time (which has sold over 285,000 units), remastered on CD with the added bonus track "Something to Remember You By". Universally recognized as one of the greatest blues albums of all time. A celebrated studio "cutting contest" between three legendary blues guitarists. Albert and Johnny are sadly no longer with us, but Robert Cray continues to record and tour, and is one of the best-selling blues artists in history with over 2.3 million career units scanned.;Track List:1. T-Bone Shuffle;2. The Moon Is Full;3. Lion's Den;4. She's Into Something;5. Bring Your Fine Self Home;6. Black Cat Bone;7. The Dream;8. Albert's Alley;9. Blackjack;10. Something to Remember You By;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.