- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alborosie - Freedom & Fyah
- Write a Review
- #K77648 000000000 K77648000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. One of reggae's emerging masters of dubwise production, Alborosie has honed his craft through the cr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. One of reggae's emerging masters of dubwise production, Alborosie has honed his craft through the creation of six studio albums (five for Greenleeves). Along the way, he has become the biggest selling European roots reggae artist. His latest album, "Freedom & Fyah" demonstrates his production skill and depth of feel with these contemporary and authentic reggae jams.;Track List:1. Can't Cool;2. Fly 420 (Feat. Sugus);3. Cry;4. Strolling (Feat. Protoje);5. Rocky Road;6. Poser;7. Zion Youth (Feat. Sugus);8. Life to Me (Feat. Kymani Marley);9. Everything (Feat. Roots Radics Pupa Avril);10. Carry on (Feat. Sandy Smith)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.