- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alejandro Escovedo - Burn Something Beautiful
- Write a Review
- #K55314 000000000 K55314000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release from the veteran singer/songwriter. Burn Something Beautiful ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release from the veteran singer/songwriter. Burn Something Beautiful is Alejandro Escovedo's first solo endeavor since 2012's highly acclaimed Big Station. It is in actuality, a highly collaborative affair. Teaming with Peter Buck (R.E.M.) and Scott McCaughey (The Minus 5) to co-write the album's songs, Escovedo also enlisted the pair to act as the project's producers. Burn Something Beautiful is Alejandro Escovedo at his very best. His many gifts are revealed across a lifetime spent in dedication to and faith in the hard work of life and music... and it's possibilities. Refusing to go unnoticed.;Track List:1. Heartbeat Smile 3:34;2. Luna de Miel 2:56;3. Sunday Morning Feeling 3:41;4. Horizontal 5:16;5. Farewell to the Good Times 4:04;6. Suit of Lights 4:39;7. Redemption Blues 3:36;8. Beauty of Your Smile 3:06;9. Johnny Volume 5:07;10. Shave the Cat 3:06;11. End Times Are Coming 3:09;12. I Don't Want to Play Guitar Anymore 3:48;13. Beauty and the Buzz 3:59;14. Thought I'd Let You Know 4:35;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.