- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alela Diane - Cold Moon
- Write a Review
- #K83850 000000000 K83850000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release. Singer/songwriter Alela Diane and guitarist/composer Ryan Francesconi (Joanna Newsome)...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release. Singer/songwriter Alela Diane and guitarist/composer Ryan Francesconi (Joanna Newsome) have uniquely collaborated to create Cold Moon. At a friend's show in October 2014, the two chatted about how they were both experiencing creative standstills. Ryan lacked inspiration to make more instrumental music, and Alela was at a loss for how to start writing a new record after the birth of her daughter. Soon, Ryan sent Alela several recordings of intricate, beautiful guitar pieces. She listened on repeat while staring out the window at the changing leaves, initially unsure how to sing even a note over what she heard. Eventually, something clicked and throughout the Winter, Alela travelled across town to Ryan's house to woodshed the songs. Before they knew it, they had a record-a collaboration of voice and guitar with intangible moods and resonances-a collection that calls you to reflect and be hopeful. A wintry music born in December.;Track List:1. Quiet Corner;2. Migration;3. The Sun Today;4. No Thought of Leaving;5. Cold Moon;6. Shapeless;7. Shift;8. Roy;Special Attributes:WHITE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.