- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alice Clark - Complete Studio Recordings
- Write a Review
- #K65764 000000000 K65764000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 collection containing all 15 tracks recorded by Alice Clark in her short but fruitful c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 collection containing all 15 tracks recorded by Alice Clark in her short but fruitful career. Includes the northern soul classic 'You Hit Me (Right Where You Hurt Me)' and the modern soul masterpieces 'Don't You Care' and 'Never Did I Stop Loving You'. This is the first time that all of these tracks have been legally reissued on vinyl, and the first time ever on wax for 'Before Her Time';Track List:1. You Hit Me (Right Where It Hurt Me);2. Don't You Care;3. You Got a Deal;4. Charms of the Arms of Love;5. Maybe This Time;6. Keep It Hid;7. Before Her Time;8. Looking at Life;9. Never Did I Ever Stop Loving You;10. Hey Girl;11. Don't Wonder Why;12. Say You'll Never Leave Me;13. Heaven's Will (Must Be Obeyed);14. It Takes Too Long to Live Alone;15. Hard Hard Promise
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.